USA Piano, logo
Home     Quick Search     Rules, FAQ     Music     General Forum     Music Fragments     Music Instruments
USAPiano.com on Twitter
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Piano - advice needed!
Robert Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 15, 2011 11:20:34 PM(UTC)
Robert

Groups: Registered
Man

Hi!

My son is going to start his piano lessons pretty soon. What instrument whould you recommend us to buy and where? We live in Gilbert, AZ.

Regards,
Robert G.
Regards,
Robert
Sponsor
MyFootTalk.com
Admin Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 12:09:34 AM(UTC)
AdminUSAPiano

Groups: Administrators
Man

Robert wrote:
Hi!

My son is going to start his piano lessons pretty soon. What instrument whould you recommend us to buy and where? We live in Gilbert, AZ.

Regards,
Robert G.

Robert, if you are still not sure about piano lessons do not invest into instrument. You'd better rent it and see how it goes. Then you can decide if you really need it or not. There are several companies in your area where you can rent instrument. But here are couple advices: do not rent anything very cheap. I would not personally rent neither buy chinese Pallatino. You will be very disappointed. Anyway, try to look around and then you can ask here about your options. We'll help you with pleasure. And one more thing - do not rent/buy electronic instrument as the first choice. The feelings are absolutely different. It's impossible to be a gool classical piano player if the only instrument that you've been using was digital. The acoustic instruments have different sound, they are real. The player needs to work more to get a better quality sound. But once he got it, the digital instruments will be for him like a toy, serious but toy.

Good luck!
Admin